ME!! I know, I can’t believe it either. But I pinched myself quite sufficiently so I’m pretty sure its true! Sara on The Innocent Primate blog nominated me for the Brillante Weblog Award. How awesome is that?? Thanks so much Sara! I feel so special and I haven’t even won anything…..yet. Oh thats right, I’m gunning for the competition now!! Its on!! Not really, I’m probably going to forget about the whole thing and go about my normal life….its better that way. That way, when I win, I’ll be even more surprised! Yay! Haha, just kidding. Well, I’m actually not entirely clear whether this is a nomination or the actual award….as it has varied on the sites I have visited. So I technically may have WON it already….but if not, I’m taking the competition out!! Anyway, here is the award icon, fancy no?
And of course there are rules (aren’t there always?):
1) Place the logo on the site. CHECK!
2) Link to the site that nominated you. For me that is Ms. Sara from The Innocent Primate blog. The Innocent Primate is already on my blogroll, so please visit! She has fantastic recipes and is a very informative writer. CHECK!
3) Nominate 7 other blogs for the Brilliante Weblog Award. Hmmm, I will have to do some thinking on this one. So…NOT CHECK! Why can’t it just be 3? Wouldn’t that make it more special? And clearly easier for those stressed about choosing just the right nominees……
****Hours and Hours….and Hours Later****
Okay, I’ve come up with 7 other blogs to nominate, it was rather difficult for me!! I kept trying to put Innocent Primate but Sara nominated ME, so that wouldn’t work *sigh*…everytime I thought I was done I wasn’t. Anywho, here are my selections (with much MUCH difficulty I might add), they are in no particular order:
4) Let the 7 you nominated know about the award nod. Well dammit *sigh* NOT CHECK! My check list was doing so well too….
5) Comment on those you nominate websites…..NOT CHECK…AGAIN. Damn checklist….
**UPDATE** I have commented and let the individual blogs know of their nominations….so I combined 4 & 5, so sue me
Thanks again to Sara on The Innocent Primate blog!!!